This hands on workshop is specially structured for participants to learn the basics of chocolate making.
Classes are conducted in Chocolate Kaki at the following times:
7.00pm to 8.00pm (1 Hour)
Participants will make a total of 8 chocolates,
comprising of white, milk and dark chocolates.
Participants can buy all ingredients and utensils after the class
if they wish to make chocolates at home.
· Classes are hands on and are limited to 10 people.
· Chocolate and most ingredients we use in the class are available for sale at the end of the class.
· Ingredients may also be purchased year round in Chocolate Kaki.
· What to wear: comfortable clothes and shoes. Avoid white coloured clothes.
· Please bring along a hand towel.
· Do not wear or bring or wear anything you do not want to get chocolate on.